Friday, April 8, 2011

Now I Know by Dan Lewis

For the past few months I've been receiving daily emails from Dan Lewis.  I don't personally know Dan, but I have to say that I enjoy his emails.  He is an historian sleuth of sorts who finds interesting information, repackages it into a short little essay and sends it on its merry way right to your inbox!  We occasionally will use some of his information in our history lessons; he has the knack of pulling all of the quirkiness from history and presenting it in an engaging fashion.  Stuff you never knew or bothered to think about!  Like purple carrots (you'll need to read that essay to figure that out).

Not many people know about him just yet - he has around 3,000 subscribers.  He would like to expand his audience and perhaps homeschoolers are good folks to target!  Because we have a tendency to want to learn the stuff he offers, so it could be win-win, don't you think?

If you'd like more information or would consider subscribing to his daily emails, here's the link:

Dan Lewis:  Now I Know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...